When a tooth becomes abscessed or infected, a root canal may be necessary to save it from extraction and to restore the tooth to natural functionality.
Reasons for a root canal may include:
- Inflamed/infected tooth pulp
- Extreme pain to hot and cold elements
- Severe decay of the tooth
- Severely chipped or broken tooth
- Injury to the tooth
- Multiple dental procedures on a tooth
You can expect the specialists at Dental Care Marlboro to use a state-of-the-art computer controlled system to assist you with this process, providing quality, approachable care and restoration.